Monday, August 19, 2013

Back on Track

I'm officially back from vacation with no others in sight.  No matter how hard I try to behave on vacation, I can't seem to come back without a 5 pound gain.  But rather then wallow in the fact I've packed a few pounds on, I'm going to continue with my fitness journey and just not look back!

Today starts T25 - Week 3!  I really love these condensed 25 minute workouts... And I've also begun the 10 Minute Trainer series this week to work on toning and more muscle definition.  I'm debating doing the Beast Body program, but we will see if I can spend the money right now or not.

At any rate, I saw this graphic on Instagram (you can find me there under username: Kimmie0270) and thought it was something great to share.  Especially the BE YOUR OWN CHEERLEADER section.  Often we are so hard on ourselves.  We would never talk to our friends the way we talk to ourselves.  We need to remember that in our daily self-talk.  You need to learn to love yourself - something I struggle with on a daily basis.

At any rate - I thought everyone would like to see the "magic formula" if you will...

Until Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment