Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Face Lift & Shakeology Sample

My blog has gotten a facelift!  Thank you to Tasha at My Cute Lobster Designs for creating an amazing blogger banner as well as an adorable new signature for my posts!  I'm super excited to have such a beautiful and creative banner at the top of my page!  The best part of it, the dragonfly on the side of my blog's name and in my signature is drawn directly from the dragonfly tattoo on my wrist!

ANNOUNCEMENT: I currently have some vanilla and chocolate Shakeology samples!  If your serious about considering to use the supplement and would like to try one of these flavors comment below with your e-mail address so that I can get in touch with you.

Check Out Watch This YouTube Video to Learn More about Shakeology!

Until Next Time...


No comments:

Post a Comment