Sunday, September 22, 2013

14 Days Down - 9 Pounds Gone!

I am now 15 dad into The Ultimate Reset, and with that 9 pounds (that's right, 9) lighter!  I'm still enjoying lots of the meals on the plan, though ill be honest - I have 2 things that I wish were different...

1.  I wish I didn't have to eat such HUGE salads...
2.  I wish there was fro-yo somewhere in there...


HOWEVER, finally getting my hands on some Vegan Shakeology (the only type you can use on the Reset) had been a huge help in dealing with my fro-to cravings.  If anyone knows my obsession with fro-yo you'll understand how the fact that I'm not eating it anyway is huge!
  I have to say, there are a LOT of meals I've had during the past 2 weeks I'll be adding into my regular meals after the cleanse.  My favorite this week, Coconut-Kobocha Squash Soup!  Oh my God!  It was so thick and delicious!!!


Also, I'm not late night eating.  I'm spending time during this plan to really work on my emotional vs. physical hunger.  And it has really been so useful and down thing I will take with me after the program.

If this is something you have planned in your near future it is important to remember that you need to be willing to exercise your will power and inner strength.  Of course it's not going to be the easiest thing you've ever done - but after all it is only 21 days to a better and healthier you.  So in the grand scheme of things, isn't it worth it?  Don't you owe that to yourself?
 
For anyone who is considering doing this program I would SERIOUSLY consider adding Shakeology and going for the Challenge Pack.  Comment here if you'd like more details or email me at Kimmie0270@gmail.com.

Until Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment