Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Is Sleep in my Life ACTUALLY Possible?


Is it possible?  Could I have possibly found some solid sleep in my night?  Now, I'm not trying to get my hopes up or anything, but today is Day 4 of The Ultimate Reset and I'm ACTUALLY SLEEPING THROUGH THE NIGHT!  And not just like 3 hours either, but from like 11-5!  I don't want to jinx it, but I have to say, 6 hours of sleep a night is pretty amazing for me!  And I'm not waking up during the night at all.  This is seriously crazy.

So why am I so obsessed with the fact that I am sleeping?  Well for starters, I am an awful sleeper.  I've been know just not to bother going to sleep because I tossed and turned in bed for so many hours it's gotten to a point where it's a waste of time.  My average amount of sleep during the night is usually about 3 hours.  This always bothers me because there have been studies that connected being overweight with not getting enough sleep during the night.



So you may be wondering how The Ultimate Reset is going for me so far.  Well, I'm not going to lie, I am a little groggier then I usually am.  However I'm shocked to be able to say that I am not hungry and moreover, I'm seriously enjoying the food that I'm supposed to eat on this plan!  So if this Reset has helped fix my sleeping issues to some degree, then that alone is a great benefit!  But I've also lost 5 pounds already this week too!  Crazy, huh?

I'll continue to keep you all updated!

Until the Next Time...


No comments:

Post a Comment