Sunday, September 15, 2013

The Ultimate Reset: 1 Week Down, 2 More to Go!

So I'm not going to lie, yesterday was a little rough - I was hungry!  But other then that I can't really say that I have much to complain about regarding this cleanse.  Actually it's quite the contrary, I'M STILL SLEEPING, have lots of energy, am pretty even tempered, and as of today I have lost 7 pounds in 7 days!!!  Holy Crapola!  And that includes the fact that last night, in my hunger, I wound up eating some frozen fruit that I shouldn't have really had!

I have to say, Beachbody does a great job with the support that they offer.  I found a group on Facebook for each Phase of the program that helps.  And some of the meals are sooooo delicious! 

This lentil-lime salad was absolutely amazing!!!  So I thought I'd share this one recipe with you that you could also enjoy!

Lentil-Lime Salad

1 cup cooked green lentils
1 medium carrot, chopped
1/4 cup finely chopped cilantro
1 1/2 tsp sesame oil
2 Tbsp. fresh lime juice

Combine all ingredients and toss gently to blend.  Then refrigerate for 2 hours.


OMG!  I cannot stress how delicious it is!

Until Next Time...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment