Friday, October 18, 2013

Pumpkin Flavored Yumminess!

What a wonderful autumn Friday!  The leaves are changing colors, pumpkin picking and hayrides seem to be the topic of conversation, and all the wonderful autumn flavors and aromas are filling the air.  Which leads me to my one issue with this time of the year, my love of all those fall foods.  Pumpkin and apple flavored everything - from pies to fancy coffee drinks - it's a flavor bonanza!

I was really in the mood for something pumpkin yesterday, like seriously couldn't stop thinking about how much I wanted pumpkin.  And so I started adding some pumpkin to my Shake-O after finding this wonderful recipe I'm sharing with you today.  This was delish and a total must try!  Talk about thick and filling!

But that wasn't enough for me.  I wanted more (so what else is new).  So I went on the hunt for a pumpkin soufflé that wasn't awful for me, and at 86 calories for one, you might agree!







Ingredients:
2 egg whites
tsp vanilla extract
1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
packet of splenda
1/2 cup pumpkin puree

Directions:
Mix first 4 ingredients together until frothy.
Fold in pumpkin puree
Spray a mug with PAM and pour in mixture
Microwave for 3 minutes or until slightly firm.
Enjoy!

I hope you enjoy these two little yummy treats!  I know I sure do!

Until Next Time...


No comments:

Post a Comment