Sunday, October 13, 2013

Tropical Shakeology Power Balls

Everyone knows that I'm a HUGE fan of Shakeology!  I love the fact that I get so many of the vitamins, minerals, probiotics, prebiotics, digestive enzymes, and so many other healthy nutrients that help our bodies run like a well oiled machine.  And I know I've said it before, but it's helped me almost completely eliminate caffeine from my diet!  No longer do I drink 3 Monster Rehabs on top of multiple cups of coffee every day.  Nope, they're no longer needed. 

But I know there are people out there who aren't a fan of shakes.  And as much as I can't imagine not having a shake somewhere in my day, if your not a shake person, that's your call.  But did you know there are other ways to incorporate Shakeology into your diet?  Today, I thought I'd share with you a Tropical Shakeology Power Ball recipe that I came across the other day - and I seriously LOVE it... and my boys do too... they actually ate 2 a piece as soon as they saw them.  (They knew what they were since I had recently purchased them something similar at a local health food store, which is what made me think that there was probably a recipe out there for something similar!)

This is a very easy, no bake recipe!  And I can tell you, I had 2 of these for breakfast this morning and they kept me full (and because of the peanut butter) very satisfied for several hours!

You take all the ingredients listed in the picture that I've posted and mix them together in a large bowl.  Then, roll the ingredients into golf ball sized balls until you have 14 of them.

Stick them into the freezer, and keep them there until you are ready to eat them!

So easy, and so good!

I'm going to continue to test out some non-shake Shakeology recipes and I'll continue to give you the lowdown!

And don't forget, my next "Nutrition with Shakeology" Challenge group will be starting up on the 21st.  I only have a few spots left - if your interested make sure you contact me at Kimmie0270@gmail.com!

Until the Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment